The Plumb Club Launches New Website
NEW YORK – The Plumb Club has just introduced a new website! The site, launched January 2021, features a more modern, inviting and up-to-date design with a stronger representation of The Plumb Club brand and its member companies. Several enhancements have been added, with a view to current best practices, enriching the user experience, increasing comprehension, augmenting the clarity and hierarchy of content and facilitating easier navigation to reach desired information. A few of the many new features of the site include:
- A streamlined more self-explanatory navigation bar with better separation of categories and the addition of information on TPC-365 and the ability to immediately make a virtual appointment, as well as a tab for those companies wishing to apply for coveted Plumb Club membership.
- Redesigned search bar to allow retailers to explore members based upon a wider variety of search factors, as well as member name and product categories.
- Individual member detail pages that draw a visitor’s attention to the member company’s image and logo and provide all pertinent member information, including product categories/collections, contact information, social media used and member news on one easy-to-review page rather than additional clicks.
- More engaging and visually organized Events, Resources, Trends and News pages that facilitate easier content sourcing and spur visitor engagement in additional content.
- Prominent and easy newsletter sign-up for industry members who wish to keep abreast of current trends, education and news.
- A “Featured” bar with images on all internal pages to provide key content and important information to increase engagement and encourage exploration.
The new site is coded to the most current standards and is fully responsive for ease of access and navigability on a variety of devices such as smartphones, tablets/iPads, desktops and laptops. Additionally, the site launch will be supported with a significant SEO/SEM (Search Engine Optimization/Search Engine Marketing) program.
“Our current website has performed significantly well over the past year,” said Michael O’Connor, marketing director for The Plumb Club. “Our consistently new offerings of retail educational materials spanning trend and research stories, product information, news and podcasts, combined with the integration of many of our other initiatives has resulted in a 13.2% increase this year on our already robust user traffic. We are also seeing a more consistent monthly traffic flow, and significant increases in page views and session duration. We are confident that the new site and the information that we will be providing throughout 2021 will augment that significantly and help connect our members with more retailers than ever.”