The Plumb Club is a unique coalition of leading and important suppliers spanning all facets of the jewelry, diamond and watch industries
Our membership accounts for s significant percentage of the domestic fine jewelry market.
The Plumb Club is an organization of suppliers whose purpose is to connect its members and their customers and help shape the future of the jewelry industry.
The Plumb Club is a responsible supply side organization recognized for leadership, adding value, and positively impacting the jewelry industry.
Plumb Club Code of Responsibility:
Plumb Club members act in the utmost responsible manner and observe the highest standards of business and personal conduct, including but not limited to, Business Ethics, Sourcing, Human Rights, Social and Environmental Responsibility, and maintain Management Systems through which these practices can be validated.
Plumb Club members comply with all applicable Local, Federal, and International Laws. All members uphold and conduct themselves with the highest standards of honesty, integrity, ethics and morals, in all business practices and policies, thereby maintaining and enhancing retailer and consumer confidence in the Plumb Club and its members.
All Members are required to sign the Plumb Club Code of Responsibility annually. Download the entire Plumb Club Code of Responsibility here.
Board of Directors
- President: Jonathan Goodman Cohen – IB Goodman
- Vice President: Michael Lerche – Goldstar Jewellery
- Treasurer:Michael Langhammer – Quality Gold Inc.
- Secretary: Roger Forman – Marathon Company
- Jeffrey Cohen – Citizen Watch Co.
- Corinna Bhasin – FD Worldwide
- Roopam Jain – Simply Diamonds / Jewelmark
- Samuel Sandberg – Firestar Diamonds / A.Jaffe
- A. J. Tosyali – Benchmark
- Victor Weinman – Tache’ USA