The Plumb Club is a unique coalition of leading manufacturers spanning all facets of the jewelry, diamond and watch industries with the common denominator of being “Best in Class”.
The purpose of the Club is to further the interests of the United States jewelry industry by creating an atmosphere conducive to strengthening the bond between fellow industry members and to promote fellowship and extend acquaintanceship by means of business gatherings, social events and conferences.
The Plumb Club’s Membership of 42 firms accounts for approximately 20% – 25% of the $8 Billion dollar domestic fine jewelry market.
Board of Directors
- President: Jonathan Goodman Cohen – IB Goodman
- Vice President: Michael Lerche – Goldstar Jewellery
- Treasurer:Michael Langhammer – Quality Gold Inc.
- Secretary: Roger Forman – Marathon Company
- Jeffrey Cohen – Citizen Watch Co.
- Jonathan Goldman – Frederick Goldman, Inc
- Roopam Jain – Simply Diamonds / Jewelmark
- Samuel Sandberg – Firestar Diamonds / A.Jaffe
- A. J. Tosyali – Benchmark
- Victor Weinman – Tache’ USA